These comfortable support brackets raise drooping arches, flat feet and cure plantar fasciitis. It helps reduce pain in the heel, arch, foot ball, knee, hip and lower back.
Give your feet a break with this padded support! These supports provide support, comfort and tranquility to tired and sore feet.
How?!, You will ask. These supports provide compression and shock absorption technology to relieve tired, stressed and tense feet, which eliminates body pressure. Patient-tested arch supports help relieve pain in the feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can use them in any type of shoe, slippers, sandals, flip flops or even with bare feet.
What is plantar fasciitis?
The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis. The plantar fascia is the flat band of the tissue (ligament) that connects the heel bone with the toes. This supports the arch of your foot. If you force your plantar fascia, it becomes weak, inflamed and irritated. Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are long standing, such as athletes or soldiers. It can occur on one foot or both feet.
What causes plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by an effort in the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated tension can cause small tears in the ligament. These can cause pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
Your feet tend to bend too much inward when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- Walk, stand or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles.
DID YOU KNOW: The new PLANTAR™ Support: the arch support allows this same relief and comfort effect even while walking? It provides the support and pressure necessary to calm plantar fasciitis.
Made of premium quality stitched and elastic cotton, this clamp provides support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just one click away.
- Natural remedy: it is good for lifting fallen arches, fixing flat feet and other problems with the feet
- Body fixation: helps reduce pain in the heel, arch, ball of the foot, knee, hip and lower back.
- Comfortable: it's so good to use for everyday use that you don't even have to wear shoes!
- One size fits all: no measurements are required, it will fit any foot size.