Our new ROLLCAKE™ rolling pin will be your ally for the holiday season. Thanks to him, you will be able to make festive biscuits with unique motifs in record time to make the happiness of your loved ones young and adults.
Characteristics of the roll ROLLCAKE™
- PATTERNS - We offer several types of patterns, choose the ones you prefer!
- HANDHELD - Thanks to the rotating handles and the shape of the roll, shaping your dough will be a breeze!
- ANTI-ADHESIVE - The roller is designed not to stick to the dough.
- SOLID - The roller is solid wood. You can keep it for a lifetime.
- FUN - Children love it, it is so easy to use that it will also delight the little ones.
Robustness and precision
- Hard wood of high quality.
- The rolling pins are finely engraved sanded and finished.
- Dimensions 35cm x 5cm for a large engraving area.
What are we doing today?
- The ROLLCAKE™ rolls are suitable for all homemade bakery: biscuits, sweets, puff, fondant, sugar paste, clay, salt dough, pastry, etc.
Our biscuits successful recipe
- 410g of flour
- 160g caster sugar
- 200g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Mix in a large bowl all the ingredients until a homogeneous paste;
- Let your dough rest for 30 minutes;
- Preheat your oven to 210C ° (Th 7);
- Separate your dough into several pieces in order to work it more easily, and do not hesitate to flour your dough a bit if that sticks a little too much to the roll;
- Spread your patterned dough roll directly on the dough, if you do not succeed at first use, do not hesitate to go first with your traditional rolling pin;
- Use your cookie cutter to form your cookies;
- Bake your cookies at 210C ° for 7 to 10 minutes depending on your oven;
Bon Appétit !